CyberSafe Mobile. Features
Key CyberSafe Mobile’s features:
- Any file type encryption. All standard file operations support.
- Safes on a PC are supported.
- View images and play audio and video files directly from a Safe.
- Network folders support.
- Mount network folders to the file system device. Automatic mounting / unmounting.
- Transparent encryption (encryption on the fly).
- AES algorithm support.
- Compatibility with CyberSafe Top Secret/Enterprise for PC.
- Key files support.
- All file changes are automatically saved in a Safe.
- Graphical passwords.
- No root access for standard mode is needed.
- Supported file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS.
To be able to mount Safe to a folder (advanced mode):
- Root access.
- Device core must support “fuse”.