If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of CyberSafe software, you may contact us at support@CyberSafeSoft.com within 30 days of your purchase to request a refund by providing the following:
- Name and e-mail address under which the purchase was made;
- Order-confirmation number as shown on your confirmation e-mail, if received;
Upon receipt of all of the above applicable to your purchase, we will refund 100% of your purchase price by either crediting your credit card account or by issuing a refund check.
1. What is the Money Back Guarantee?
At CyberSafeSoft.com, we’re confident in the quality of the software we sell and the work that we put into getting them ready for you to secure your data. If a software that you’ve bought on CyberSafeSoft.com doesn’t work and our team of expert Support staff can’t solve the problem for you or you’re just not happy with it, we will give you back your money.
2. Is it available for every software?
Yes. The Money Back Guarantee applies to all software available on CyberSafeSoft.com.
3. Which countries are eligible for the Money Back Guarantee?
All countries are eligible. Wherever you live, you are entitled to get a full refund if, for technical reasons, your software doesn’t work on your system or you’re just not happy with it.
4. How does it work?
If, within 30 days after the purchase of your software, you experience technical problems or software-breaking bugs that prevent you from finishing your software, contact our customer support. They will do their best to help you fix the problem (within 3 days) and if, at the end of their attempts to solve the problem your software is still not working, we’ll give you back your money.
5. When will I get my money back?
The time between us issuing a refund, and you getting your money back, can vary depending on your payment method:
- If you paid with a Visa or Mastercard or AMEX, you will get the money back on your bank account within a few business days.
- If you paid via PayPal, the time needed to process your refund will vary, depending on the kind of payment you used (PayPal balance, or through your bank account, or your debit or credit card linked to your account). As soon as we issue the refund, you will receive an email from PayPal, which will contain more details about the process.
- If you paid via Paysafecard, we will need your bank account information in order to issue the refund. Unfortunately the nature of Paysafecards makes this necessary. As this will be a bank transfer, most likely international, the amount of time needed for you to receive the funds will vary.
6. I want a refund! How do I initiate the refund procedure?
You simply need to contact our Support Team, by support@CyberSafeSoft.com form, and describing the problem as accurately as possible. We will get back to you with what we think might help fix your problem. If we can’t get it working together or you’re just not happy with our software, you will get your money back.